Lisa Sasevich - Speak To Sell Bootcamp: Authentic Selling From The Platform

Lisa Sasevich - Speak To Sell Bootcamp: Authentic Selling From The Platform
COST: 1997$
Author: Lisa Sasevich
Size: 2.78 GB
Free Download

No more stepping over $1,000s in missed opportunity every time you speak. No more stressful, panicked late nights struggling to create your talk and offers for your gig the next day. No more wondering when you're going to finally get out there with your gifts and be seen!

This is the first step! You'll have everything you need to take advantage of the most powerful marketing tool around - Speaking!

In just three days, you're going to walk away with:
Your IRRESISTIBLE OFFERS that SELL.
Knowing how to LEVERAGE your time and effort far beyond 1:1 sales.
Knowing the specific steps to easily TRANSITION from your talk to your offer with out being "salesy." This is the part heart-centered entrepreneurs usually struggle with!

Insider secrets to keeping the sales you make (aka: Stick Strategies!)
How to create hunger and desire in your audience without pressuring them at all.
How to craft your introduction so you gain instant credibility with your audience and gain their trust quickly.
The secret to telling powerful stories from the stage. This is a skill you'll use throughout your business!
Five ways to maximize your speaking efforts beyond making money and gaining clients. Most speakers miss this and leave thousands of dollars behind.
What to do if you're asked to speak but told you can't sell. I'll show you exactly what to do instead so that it's still really worth your while to get on that stage!
How to easily turn one gig into many. This will make your efforts to get booked SO much easier!
A bunch of simple little behind-the-scenes tips that will save you tons of time, money and energy and keep you from learning the hard and frustrating way! I wish someone told me these things.
A Signature Talk you LOVE. No, you're not going to be scripting it out word-for-word. You're going to learn my "magic" formula on how I structure my Signature Talk so it's crafted to get sales, and you'll still have room to be "in the moment" and sound natural and spontaneous. And best yet, once you HAVE that Signature Talk created, watch how many opportunities flow effortlessly to you. (Unlike other things, once you "build" the talk, they WILL come. You'll see opportunities you never thought possible appear!)
The exact language and structure I use to convert 100% of exactly the right people into PAYING clients, on-the-spot.
The CONFIDENCE that comes with being READY!