PlugInGuru MegaMagic Bells Winds for Serum 170211

PlugInGuru MegaMagic Bells Winds for Serum | 496 MB

This is MegaMagic: Bells & Winds for Xfer Record??�s awesome Serum virtual instrument! This version doesn??�t have any bonus presets but comes with the 178 CORE patches which are found in the Omnisphere 2 and Kontakt 5 versions. The COOL thing with the Serum version is that the Sub Osc and Osc 1 and 2 are empty and ready for you to program whatever you want to thicken and personalize these patches.
Since these are 100% sample based patches, they sound like NOTHING inside of the factory or ANY other 3rd party patch libraries for Serum. So get some MegaMagic sounds for Serum and take off on some amazing new musical adventures!

Listen to the audio demos, watch the patch walkthru video (and other support videos) and you will be impressed with what YOU can do with after adding this amazing library to your arsenal!

Overview:

This is the Serum version of MegaMagic: Bells/Winds. The cool thing with this library is that there are 178 Patches in this library that are all 100% SAMPLE BASED. The samples are embedded INTO the Patches. You don??�t need to place anything in the Noise OSC folder for these to work!

After the great success of MegaMagic Dreams and MegaMagic Pads, I wanted to think a little bigger and make sure the library was more flexible. I really loved how the guitars turned out in MegaMagic Dreams, so I produced a sampling session with a dear friend and excellent guitar player named Erick Hailstone. We did 4 hours of him playing single boring notes with a BUNCH of different guitars. At the end of the session, I pulled out my box of bell and wind instruments that I have been collecting to record (see the photo below) and for about 26 min, I picked up and played a variety of handbells, finger cymbals, 3-bar Bells, Flutes, Pan Flutes and even my EchoHarp harmonica that I??�ve owned since I was probably 8 years old! That 15 min of recording time turned out to be AMAZING. I was shocked how nicely everything played ??� even the flutes (which I am not an expert at playing!)

Long story short ??� the Bells and Winds samples were ready to be turned into the next library before the Guitar samples that I initially recorded with Erick! Those samples are not out as MegaMagic Guitars part 1 and part 2.

So I am VERY happy to present to you this 1st of 3 libraries from 1 recording session!! This is MegaMagic: Bells/Winds.

Contents:

178 Patches in a wide variety of Bells and Wind instrument patches for Serum v1.113 or later
91 Bell Patches
87 Wind Patches including an amazing collection of LIVE performance samples of Arabic, Flute, Ocarina and Whistle played by Steve Taviglione (amazing session woodwind player in Los Angeles). Some of these samples he donated to this library are used in HUGE FEATURE FILMS!
This library is ??ber flexible!
Most patches come in 3 variations ??� MegaMagic (special reverb processing), DRY and Looped.

P2P | Jan 14 2017

Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
thanks
Rapidgator.net
http://rapidgator.net/file/3f88ad572...Winds.rar.html
alfafile.net
http://alfafile.net/file/eaRq/ut4eh....ells.Winds.rar