Altair HyperWorks Desktop 14.0.120 | 5.6 Gb
Altair has released 14.0.120 version of HyperWorks Desktop, the most comprehensive version to date of its computer-aided engineering (CAE) software platform, which has set the global standard for enabling its users to create more durable and efficient products.
Altair HyperWorks is the most comprehensive, open architecture CAE simulation platform in the industry, offering the best technologies to design and optimize high performance, weight efficient and innovative products. HyperWorks includes best-in-class modeling, linear and nonlinear analyses, structural and system-level optimization, fluid and multi-body dynamics simulation, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and antenna placement, multiphysics analysis, model-based development, and data management solutions.
Altair offers new leading technologies to design and optimize high-performance, weight-efficient, and innovative products with its release of HyperWorks 14.0. The latest release of AltairвЂ™s HyperWorks open architecture CAE simulation platform includes several new products, feature enhancements, updated functionalities, and licensing methods to help users:
- Get to the right design: Expanded optimization and nonlinear solver capabilities.
- Save time in the process: Accelerated meshing, assembly, and graphics.
- Access the latest technologies: New tools added, and new products in the Altair Partner Alliance.
Key highlights offered by the release:
- OptiStructвЂ™s capabilities have been elevated to include more nonlinear analyses, new contact and optimization algorithms, and numerous improvements in solution speed. A breakthrough solution for the design and optimization of lattice structures has been developed to support additive manufacturing.
- HyperMesh has a new part and assembly workflow which promotes flow of data directly from Product Data Management (PDM) data structures. Combined with the new high-velocity graphics engine tuned to handle even the largest models, HyperMesh 14.0вЂ™s performance is up to 15x faster for large FE models with solid elements and up to 60x faster for geometry models, while using less hardware memory.
- Multiscale Designer, a practical tool for the seamless integration of modeling, simulation, testing and optimization of engineered products using complex materials, is now part of the HyperWorks suite.
- FEKO, the best-in-class software for electromagnetic simulation related to antenna design and placement, electromagnetic compatibility, radar cross-section, and other applications is now fully merged into HyperWorks with added features to reduce modeling and computation time. An integration with HyperStudy has been added for advanced optimization.
- MotionSolve now provides an improved 3D rigid-to-rigid contact and advanced co-simulation capabilities, and the automotive multi-body simulation library has been expanded for full vehicle simulations.
- HyperWorks Unlimited Solver Node is an alternate solver licensing scheme offering unprecedented enterprise-scale value.
- Click2Cast offers the easiest casting process simulation on the market, requiring neither special training nor an extensive technical user background. It is a very effective and powerful design tool, and provides high value at the critical intersection of manufacturing and product design.
- The Altair Partner Alliance (APA) continues its portfolio expansion of third-party technology with applications from over 45 strategic partners, directly accessible using HyperWorks Units in domains including: durability and fatigue, noise-vibration-harshness, 1D systems simulation, injection molding simulation, composite modeling, stress analysis, material libraries, thermal analysis, and rapid prototyping.
Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates more than 45 offices throughout 22 countries. Today, Altair serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments.
Name: Altair HyperWorks Desktop
OS: Windows / Linux
Size: 5.6 Gb