AXYZ design Anima Premium 1.7.1 (Win/Mac) 171106

AXYZ design Anima Premium 1.7.1 (Win/Mac) | 246/247/282 MB
Populate your Archviz projects with animated characters. an(i)ma is the fastest Stand-Alone character animation application developed especially for 3D Artists, architects and designers for quickly and easily creating stunning 3D animated characters in less time.
CHARACTER ANIMATION IN 1, 2, 3 EASY STEPS!

an(i)ma is the fastest Stand-Alone character animation application developed especially for 3D Artists, architects and designers for quickly and easily creating stunning 3D animated characters in less time.
RAPID CROWDS!
Adding life to your scene goes smoothly with an(i)ma Cloner Modifier. Thousands of animated characters will be choreographed automatically for a perfect interaction and realistic result in just seconds!
STAIRS, ESCALATORS AND MOVING WALKWAYS!
an(i)ma's motion-editing tools allows you create animated characters ride or step on and off Escalators, Moving Walkways and take the Stairs realistically!
50 READY-TO-RUN ACTOR LIBRARIES!
an(i)ma uses the award winning line of Metropoly 3D animated characters. These digital Actors are controlled by real motion capture data and automatic procedural motions combined with a motion blending system to achieve super-realistic animations.
THE BEST COMPATIBILITY
an(i)ma comes integrated for Autodesk 3ds Max, Maxon Cinema 4D and V-Ray 3.0. Import your animated characters and start rendering using the latest an(i)ma connectivity plugins now!
OPEN COLLADA EXPORTER!
Export an(i)ma crowd simulations to Collada format for use in a wide range of DCC applications with no need for plugins.
GONG SOUNDS!
The g(O)ng Sounds collections provide you with a wide variety of superb Royalty-Free Ambience Sound Effects and Top-Quality Production Music!
FEATURES HIGHLIGHTS
READY-TO-RUN AGENT LIBRARIES
an(i)ma uses the award winning line of Metropoly 3D animated characters. These digital Actors are controlled by real motion capture data and automatic procedural motions combined with a motion blending system to achieve super-realistic animated characters.
CROWD CLONER
You can simulate the behavior of a large number of animated characters with some simple parameters.
WYSIWYG INTERFACE
an(i)ma uses a simple and intuitive interface that allows for a fast and easy drag and drop editing. The interface, using collision dynamics simulation, gives the user a straightforward way to create realistic animated characters which are computed on the fly while the user is editing. A short learning curve allows you to focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
COLLISION BRAIN
an(i)ma combines a sophisticated AI brain engine to predict animated characters collisions between agents. The animated characters in the scene will behave realistically.
THE CREATION TOOLS
Spline, Fixed, Stairs and Escalator Path Tools gives you the possibility to drive animated characters over formal surfaces such as floors, ramps, stairs, animated escalators or moving walkways.
OPEN COLLADA EXPORTER
Export an(i)ma crowd simulations to Collada format for use in a wide range of DCC applications with no need for plugins.

Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
thanks
Rapidgator.net
http://rapidgator.net/file/2e627256d...inMac.rar.html
alfafile.net
http://alfafile.net/file/8uCe/c8gsv....7.1.WinMac.rar