Bentley Hevacomp V8i v25.06.09.27 171229

Bentley Hevacomp V8i v25.06.09.27 | 899.3 MB
Bentley Systems Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released an update to Hevacomp V8i 25.06.09, its applications offer highly productive building energy design, simulation and energy performance certification tools using the emerging industry-standard EnergyPlus analysis engine.

Included in its portfolio is software for energy analysis, heating and cooling load calculations, pipe and duct sizing, and electrical system design and product catalogs. Hevacomp is at the forefront of simulation for building energy analyses, incorporating in its offerings the EnergyPlus engine, developed by the U.S. Department of Energy, and software certified to perform CO2 emissions calculations required under Part L of the U.K. building regulations. Market demand for these energy analysis products is growing rapidly in the United Kingdom due to highly aggressive government regulations designed to reduce the country's carbon consumption.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations - all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2003 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley Hevacomp V8i
Version: 25.06.09.27
Interface: english

Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
thanks
Rapidgator.net
http://rapidgator.net/file/4ae6a1dc6...09.27.rar.html
alfafile.net
http://alfafile.net/file/88Wn/emotio...5.06.09.27.rar